Instructor Tryouts 2016-17 Season – Crystal Mountain Snowsports School – April 2, 2016
Join us on Saturday April 2, 2016 for the opportunity to meet and ski/snowboard with the Crystal Mountain Snowsports management team and interview for an Instructor position for the 2016-17 season.
We’re looking for team members who want to excel and grow their professional skills as Snowsports Instructors, have the attention to detail and a commitment to phenomenal guest service.
Crystal Mountain provides the highest wages in the Pacific Northwest Division. An attractive in house training program offering full day training clinics, along with monthly clinics from PSIA-AASI National Team members, reimbursement for passing your certification exams.
Crystal Mountain is the place to be in the PSIA-NW Division to achieve your certification and professional goals.
- Alpine and Snowboard Instructors
- Adult and Children’s Instructors
- Full Time and Part Time
- Certified and Non-Certified
The day will consist of:
- An introduction to the Crystal Mountain Teaching Model
- Personal Skiing/Snowboarding assessment
- An overview of a day in the life of a Crystal Snowsports Instructor
- Personal Interview
- Job Offers will be extended to candidates that demonstrate the skills needed to be a Crystal Mountain Snowsports Instructor with the understanding that you must successfully pass the Background Check and the successful completion of the New Hire Training program in the fall of 2016.
Please reserve your spot for the event by contacting:
Snowsports School Director
(360) 663 3032