We remain committed to ensuring the safety of our members and staff during this unique time. Please see below for our operating guidelines as they stand now.
- Protecting our membership, employees and resort guests is our top priority
- Events continue to be open to PSIA-AASI members only and only those registered for the event are permitted to participate
- Events will meet outside and head directly to the slopes to minimize meeting indoors
- Plan for your car to be your chalet for the day
- Confirmations will let you know where and when to meet
- If you have not received a confirmation email, your registration was not successful. Do not show up for an event if you have not received a confirmation – contact us before the event at 206.244.8541
- Meet at the meeting location as close to specified meeting time as possible, if you are unable, please text PSIA-AASI-NW immediately at 206.244.8541
- All educational staff and members need to sanitize hands prior to meeting and whenever in any buildings for breaks
- Trainers and members must self monitor at home for symptoms. If you have any of these nine symptoms please notify the office at 206.244.8541 and do not attend the event. We will be flexible with our event cancellation policies and offer penalty-free transfers and refunds:
- cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chill, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell
- Participants will wear mask/face covering when in public, including office spaces, communal gathering places, restaurants, retail outlets and rental shops, and when engaging with resort guests and other members (including when in the base area, etc,) and as dictated by hosting resort policy
- We ask that all participants maintain a 6′ distance when possible.
- Your clinician will remain 6′ from the group whenever possible while presenting to uphold 6’ social distancing rule
- Physical distance will be kept during teaching portions of assessments
- Always adhere to the local resort’s protocol