Mt. Hood Meadows has some of the best terrain on Mt. Hood and boasts 400+ inches of snowfall annually. Situated on the eastern flanks of Mt. Hood, Mt. Hood Meadows typically has cooler temperatures and the best snow on Mt. Hood, including more than 2,700’ vertical feet of lift served terrain, plus an additional 1,700 feet of snowcat/hike-able terrain, all of which include open, groomers, gladed and scenic terrain with multiple terrain parks.
Back-to-back record breaking seasons and our growing school affords us the opportunity to offer positions upwards of 40 new Full-time instructors and 120 new Part time instructors, who will join our returning staff of more than 250 dedicated pros. Not surprising, we have found that many of the best management candidates have come from our staff, so if you are thinking of making a career in the snowsports industry, here or elsewhere, our training will expose you to various aspects of our school’s programs, processes and operations Full time pros are cross-trained in multiple areas from Point of Sale to Ski and Snowboard teching, insuring maximum hours during both peak and off-peak days.
The Ski and Snowboard School management and instructor staff of more than 350 includes former PSIA-AASI National Team members, PSIA-NW Technical Team Members, Examiners, Freestyle and Children’s Clinicians and top in-house trainers. Mt. Hood Meadows is a locally owned and operated resort since 1968, with top-rated employee satisfaction. Our HR department provides private housing search assistance available in near by Government Camp on the west side and Hood River on the east side.
- Very competitive wages with-in the industry
- Complimentary Employee Season Pass (based on commitment)
- Season Pass for spouses and dependents (based on commitment)
- PSAI-AASI Member School
- Daily clinics led by PSIA/ AASI National Team (Alumni), current PSIA-NW Technical Team Members, Examiners, Divisional Clinic Leaders and top in house trainers
- PSIA-AASI Level 1 certification training and exams available in-house
- PSIA-AASI Level 2 & 3 certification training
- PSIA-AASI Annual Dues reimbursements and event scholarships (based on commitment)
- The best terrain on Mt. Hood
- Personal locker at the resort
- 50% Discount on food / 20% Discount in Retail Stores
- Free group lessons for employees / 50% off lessons for dependents
- Free employee transportation – East side and West side
- Family orientated department and company
- On-site Oregon state certified daycare with employee discounts
- Flexible full time instructor schedules
- Flexible part time schedules with day and/or night shift options
- Opportunity for growth within the department, company and industry
Come join our team and family today.